Helping HR Professionals Excel at Strategic Leadership
- Mike, former CTO of Palladian Health and consultant with PricewaterhouseCoopers, is the Technical Visionary responsible for all software development at SnapEval.
- David, formerly with Odyssey Software, LLC, was instrumental in developing strategic relationships that culminated in the successful acquisition of the company by Symantec. David was also responsible for delivering millions of dollars of software revenue from customers including Coca-Cola, Wal-Mart and other leading companies. David is responsible for Business Development and Product Management at SnapEval.
SnapEval, LLC was formed in January 2013. Since then, we’ve worked with hundreds of HR Professionals and a diverse set of small to midsize organizations as we’ve developed our SnapEval Continuous Performance Management and Spotlight Employee Recognition products. A few key milestones for our products include:
- January 2014: SnapEval 1.0 Enterprise Edition launched.
- February 2015: Based on learnings from SnapEval 1.0, planning for SnapEval 2.0 and Spotlight begins.
- June 2015: Spotlight launched.
- October 2015: SnapEval 2.0 launched.
- January 2016: Release of Spotlight and SnapEval 2.0 integration with ADP Workforce Now platform.
- June 2016: Provisional patent for Smart Delivery methods used in SnapEval 2.0 and Spotlight granted.
- August 2016: Teams and organizations creating new SnapEval 2.0 and Spotlight accounts can now complete the entire process and begin capturing employee performance feedback (SnapEval 2.0) or recognizing employee performance excellence (Spotlight) in less than two minutes.
- September 2016: FREE 10-User Accounts are introduced for both SnapEval 2.0 and Spotlight. Both products are now totally free for teams of up to ten employees.
- March 2017: Applied for utility patent for Smart Delivery methods used in SnapEval 2.0 and Spotlight.
- June 2017: Rebranded SnapEval 2.0 to SnapEval.
We welcome any inquiries, comments or suggestions that you may have about our products or company. Please contact us at Info@SnapEval.com or +1 585-414-5000.