Helping HR Professionals Excel at Strategic Leadership
Welcome to the Support Page!
The video links on this page introduce some of the key features in SnapEval demonstrates how to use them. They are organized by role: Administrators, Managers and All Employees, as well as by topic. Videos are currently being updated as features to both products are enhanced. If you have any questions, we are always happy to help. Please contact us at: Support@SnapEval.com or +1 585-414-5000.
- A step-by-step demonstration of how to create a SnapEval account.
- A step-by-step demonstration of how to create a SnapEval account integrated with the ADP Workforce Now platform.
- Introduces resources to help you and your team use SnapEval.
- How to capture and view employee performance feedback in the SnapEval web portal and mobile app.
- An overview of roles in SnapEval and an introduction to the core features of the SnapEval web portal
- An introduction to the Enterprise Dashboard features and capabilities for viewing and managing performance feedback.
- How to add users to your SnapEval account and manage reporting relationships between them.
- How to establish and update organization-wide goal areas and achievement levels for your organization in SnapEval.
- An overview of settings for your SnapEval account including 360 degree feedback and external feedback options.
- An overview of how to create and send push notification messages to targeted individuals.
- An overview of how grouping works in SnapEval so that employees can receive feedback for department, team, job function or individual goals.
- How to establish and manage groups in your SnapEval account.
- An introduction to delegating administrative functions to Group Administrators.
- An overview of how administrators can queue feedback for review and proactively coach managers before employees receive the feedback.
- A step-by-step demonstration of how administrators and managers use queuing in SnapEval.
- A step-by-step guide to remind managers to give feedback.
SnapEval Onboarding Document: An eight-step checklist based on many successful SnapEval pilots and deployments. Download PDF
- The steps are detailed for midsize organizations with hundreds of employees (or more).
- For smaller organizations, we can compress or eliminate many of these steps.
For Managers and Administrators:
- How to capture and share feedback with your assigned employees
- How to create performance summary reports for your assigned employees in preparation for check-in meetings or periodic reviews.
For All Employees (including Administrators and Managers):
- How to access your new SnapEval account.
- How to access your new SnapEval account in the ADP Marketplace if your organization has deployed SnapEval as an integrated solution with the ADP Workforce Now platform.
- An introduction to the process used to capture and share feedback in SnapEval.
- How to capture, view and update feedback that you create about your own performance.
- How to view feedback that you’ve received and request feedback from others.
- How to create feedback for others.
- How to view feedback that you’ve captured for others.
- How to view feedback that you’ve received from others.
- How to capture and share feedback for your peers using the web portal.
How to download and configure mobile apps on iPhone and Android devices:
- Help for iPhone users:
- Help for Android users: